Martes, Setyembre 6, 2011

3 Simple Travel Beauty Tips


  • Bring Wet Ones Travel Packs to clean makeup brushes. These are convenient no matter what kind of vacation you’re planning. In humid locales, brush heads used with moist products like concealers never completely dry out and become breeding grounds for mold and bacteria. I’m so glad I remembered to toss a few of these travel-sized anti-bacterial wipes into my makeup bag for the trip. The packaging didn’t take up lots of space, and I can clean all of my brushes with a single wipe.
  • Body lotion can double as shaving cream in a pinch. In my last-minute frenzy to pack, I forgot a few things, one important one being shave cream. I had to improvise because hairy bikini lines are totally not cute. Out of desperation I tried shaving with Curel lotion and my trusty Venus Breeze razor. Lo and behold, it actually worked pretty darn well. No bumps and a close shave, too.
  • Face lotion doubles as eye makeup remover. Would you believe I also forgot to pack eye makeup remover? I had travel samples of both Philosophy’s Hope in a Jar ($28) and H2O+’s Night Oasis ($36) moisturizer and both did a fine job removing waterproof mascara. To use it I worked a dollop onto my lashes and lids with my fingertips, and then wiped it off with a cotton ball.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento